Immunological Colloquium – Winter Term 2022/23
During the summer and winter term, a lecture series (Immunological Colloquium) is held every Tuesday at 5:15 pm. Invitations are extended to scientists with immunological research topics from Germany and abroad. Suggestions for guest speaker invitations are made by our members. All lectures take place in the seminar room on the 1st floor of the Microbiological Institute, Wasserturmstr. 3/5, Erlangen.
- 17Oct12:30 – 13:30“Systems analyses of anti-tumor T cell responses.”
- 24Oct12:30 – 13:45Stromal – immune interactions driving bone marrow inflammation in multiple myeloma.
- 07Nov12:30 – 13:45Vascular Regulation of Immune System Ageing.
- 14Nov12:30 – 13:45Many players in lung response against helminths: From structural to immune cells.
- 21Nov12:30 – 13:45Transcriptional control of NK cellreactivity in solid tumors.
- 05Dec12:30 – 13:45“Antibody-based antiviral Immunotherapy.“
- 12Dec12:30 – 13:45tba
- 19Dec12:30 – 13:45“Anti-fungal immunity in humans: at the intersection of protection and inflammatory disease.”